Chad Clifton's lists of community and civic-minded work and volunteering puts others to shame. Here's a few of his many accomplishments:
- Golfed three years in a row to raise funds for Mark Tauscher's foundation
- Helped raise money and food for a local food drive
- Plays in a charity golf tournament to raise money for inner-city youth academics
- Attended the Families of Children with Cancer Holiday Party in Green Bay
- Modeled bike safety by helping hand out free helmets for Green Bay youth
In addition to this list, he has done other things--helped with the boy scouts, volunteered with the Donald Driver Foundation, and engaged in sports-based money raising drives.