9.11.2012

AJ Hawk's bird profile

So AJ's last name is, obviously, Hawk.  Here's a picture for you nonbird lovers.

So fierce.

I guess if you had to have an avian last name, "Hawk" is better than just about everything else.  Hawks are amazing birds with great hearing skillz and can see eight times better than humans.  Speeds of up to 150 miles per hour have been reported when a hawk swoops in for the kill.  Fast?  Strong?  Great senses?  Sounds like AJ to me.  

What would be the worst bird related last name for a football player?  Chickadee?  Those little birds are sweet but that certainly wouldn't inspire any fear among an opponent on the football field.  Flamino?  Pink.  Thin.  Graceful.  Not good for a linebacker.  And maybe just because of how it sounds, Dodo would be the worst.  Hawk is sounding better by the minute!

1 comment:

  1. I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i'm glad to exhibit that
    I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon just
    what I needed. I so much surely will make sure to don?

    t overlook this site and give it a glance on a constant basis.


    Here is my page ... krups convection toaster oven

    ReplyDelete

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!