8.24.2009

Spencer Havner as Brody Jenner's Doppleganger?

Green Bay Packers linebacker Spencer Havner caught my eye the other day. I completely mistook him for Brody Jenner of The Hills and Bromance! They were both born in 1983, like a day's worth of stubble, and choose sunglasses + black tee shirts for time out on the town.

Don't just take my word for it. Take a look at exhibit A and B and tell me who's who.



I'm convinced that that Green Bay Packers could suit up Brody Jenner and put him out on Lambeau Field (the sidelines of course!) and no one would be able to tell the difference. Even loyal Green Bay Packers ticketholders could be fooled.

Maybe if Spencer Havner tires of a pro career, he can work as a celebrity impersonator for Brody Jenner. Why not?

2 comments:

  1. The more Broody Look-a-likes the better, he may be a tool but he is good looking! And at least the Packers didn't draft a Spencer Pratt look a like, I may not be able to watch the Pack if that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the dumbest comparison...Brody is way better looking than Spencer Pratt errr Havner.

    ReplyDelete

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!