10.06.2010

Aaron Rodgers as Ryan from The Office

The Office is my all-time favorite TV show. It is also the only show I can watch repeatedly without getting sick of the episodes. In a TV show, my friends, this is a sign of true comic talent!

Every time I watch the show lately, though, I can't help but notice the uncanny resemblance between our Green Bay Packers quarterback, Aaron Rodgers, and B.J. Novak, the actor who plays Ryan the temp.

What think you?

Novak and RodgersTwins? Brothers? Cousins?

If B.J. Novak ever gets too ill to film an episode, I think we could have Aaron Rodgers fill in. I wonder if the same offer would hold if Rodgers are injured. I'd love to see the Temp attempt to qb the Green Bay Packers!

1 comment:

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!