9.29.2011

James Jones My Feelings for You

James Jones, there was a point in time, where I didn't think you would resign with the Green Bay Packers. I watched ESPN every day and they kept saying that you wanted to be a number 1 or 2 receiver somewhere and I didn't know if that was possible in Green Bay. All I know is that I really, really wanted you back. When I found out you signed with us again. My reaction was like this (replaced nintendo 64 with James Jones)

Here are some pics of James Jones from the Super Bowl.



Straight thuggin' on his way to a catch.



Get off of him William Gay, you're about to lose the Super Bowl you silly goose!



Get a little more excited when we win the next Super Bowl, James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add some Green Bay Packer fun all your own--leave a message here!